Are you A Video Games Addict Early 80's and 90's

HMASERV

Who among everyone here still playing Video Games?What is your Favorite Games and Are you Familiar of this Video Games Character?

1.Vic Viper
2.Twin Bee
3.Mario
4.Luigi
5.Ultros
6.Kefka
7.Wario
8.Mc
9.Billy and Jimmy
10.Alucard
11.Zelda
12.Link

JohnQ

I know some of those from your list like Mario, Luigi and Zelda.

Do you remember Sonic the Hedgehog, Crash Bandicoot, Duke Nuke'em?

HMASERV

I know some of those from your list like Mario, Luigi and Zelda.

Do you remember Sonic the Hedgehog, Crash Bandicoot, Duke Nuke'em?

Yes Sonic The Hedgehog,Crash Bandicoot(PS1) Duke Nukem ''Time To kill'' (PS1)

Also this hope you remember this game:

Vigilante 2nd Offense
Megaman ,X4,5,6
Castlevania SOTN
GRANDIA
BREATH OF FIRE 3,4
Monster Rancher 2
Marvel Vs Street Fighter
Street Fighter Ex 2 Plus
Bloody Roar 2 The new Breed

I beat all this games early 90's and 20's

JohnQ

Yes Sonic The Hedgehog,Crash Bandicoot(PS1) Duke Nukem ''Time To kill'' (PS1)

Also this hope you remember this game:

Vigilante 2nd Offense
Megaman ,X4,5,6
Castlevania SOTN
GRANDIA
BREATH OF FIRE 3,4
Monster Rancher 2
Marvel Vs Street Fighter
Street Fighter Ex 2 Plus
Bloody Roar 2 The new Breed

I beat all this games early 90's and 20's
I can remember playing Megaman, Marvel vs. Street Fighter and the other Street Fighter games but I don't remember the others on this list.

I used to play a lot of the driving and racing games myself back then so many others I don't remember.

Do you still play a lot of games?

HMASERV

I can remember playing Megaman, Marvel vs. Street Fighter and the other Street Fighter games but I don't remember the others on this list.

I used to play a lot of the driving and racing games myself back then so many others I don't remember.

Do you still play a lot of games?

Yes I play a lot of games.Since i was 5 years old back early 1989.Till now. And besides i beat most of them in the list.I still have more.

JohnQ

Yes I play a lot of games.Since i was 5 years old back early 1989.Till now. And besides i beat most of them in the list.I still have more.
Do you play just on game systems or do you play any on a tablet or phone?

The last couple of years I usually only play on my table or my phone.

Traveler

The only games from those that I played were all the Mario Bros games so I know those. I used to play Grand Theft auto, Need for Speed, Gran Turismo and many of the racing games.

I used to play against my neighbors and they used to beat me when I first started playing the games because they had them and I had different ones. Then when I got the games myself and started to beat them all the time they didn't want to play those games any more.

BelindaMT

I am not familiar with your video games but during my younger years back in 80's, I am addicted to playing Super Mario and Brick Game or what they called Tetris. I and my brother used to play Battle City and Pacman. Today, though there is a lot of online games, there are times that I play battle city or Super Mario because I feel that I was young again.

Traveler

I am not familiar with your video games but during my younger years back in 80's, I am addicted to playing Super Mario and Brick Game or what they called Tetris. I and my brother used to play Battle City and Pacman. Today, though there is a lot of online games, there are times that I play battle city or Super Mario because I feel that I was young again.
I used to play Tetris a lot too. I played it on my Nintendo and on my Gameboy. I forgot about that game. It was simple but challenging at the same time. I played it for a lot of hours and even when I went places I played it on my Gameboy a lot. A very addicting game.

yajtagaamo

Yes, I used to play Doom, Warcraft Orcs and Humans and Super Mario on my computer. I also remember my computer CPU sounds so loud that I can't even hear the game if I don't have a headset.

VladOne

That time i used to play Super Mario, Crash Bandicoot, Megaman, Contra Adventures, Pacman and even Tetris. I've used to enjoy playing those games that time because they were easy to play and enjoyable. I've played so many games that time that i didn't mention. I really missed to play those games again.