Who is an Internet Marketer?

Online Bliss

Hi everyone,

I am new to making money in the internet and would like to find about Internet Marketing.

Who is an Internet Marketer and how does one go about becoming an expert Internet Marketer?

I would appreciate your response.

Thank you in advance!!.

HptHost-Tom

Well I've been called one and a few other things lol My advice to you ma'am would be find something you really love doing. It could be building something, or writing etc. once you find that go and do tons of research about your likes. Look for ways you could improve something. be careful of scams that promise you to make tons of money without having to do a lot of work. Just remember this once piece of advice, Internet marketing is hard, takes a lot of time, tons of learning, more failures then home runs, and a lot of hard work. THERE IS NO MAGIC MONEY MAKING BUTTON.

Tons of folks think IM is very easy, and it will become a lot easier once you start learning the basics. Try and not go and buy a lot of how to's because GOOGLE will help you a lot cheaper. Also try and find someone you can trust to help mentor you. There are tons of free advice on the INTERNET and tons of wrong advice and a little right advice.

also remember 1 more thing. If someone is making a lot of money remember what might work for them may not work for you, and also if its making them that much they wont be given away their secrets on how they are doing it, or sell it cheap if they sell it at all. Too many people doing the same thing will make that market too saturated. I am prolly confusing the hell out of you, and if so I am sorry. In a lot of pain at the moment and want to share a little on what I have learned along the 15 to 20 or so years I've been doing this. Hope if I didn't confuse you too much that you walk away from this post with a little more know how. :think: