Which is better, Adsense or Affiliate Marketing?

ulterios

Unless you have a very high ranking site with a whole lot of traffic or a high CPC then affiliate marketing will usually make you more that Adsense if done right.
It can also depend on if the traffic that you are getting to your site is a lot of unique visitors and not repeat visitors. Sometimes just getting fresh and unique traffic to a site can help it's AdSense earnings. repeat visitors tend to make less clicks on ads after they have already been on a site.

KeralMTG

I like affiliate marketing better than I think I would like Adsense. I think it is easier to make more money with affiliate marketing and you don't have to worry as much about the very strict Google rules for Adsense.

Storm

It can also depend on if the traffic that you are getting to your site is a lot of unique visitors and not repeat visitors. Sometimes just getting fresh and unique traffic to a site can help it's AdSense earnings. repeat visitors tend to make less clicks on ads after they have already been on a site.
I didn't know that. I thought that as long as there were a large number of traffic then that is all that mattered.

ulterios

I didn't know that. I thought that as long as there were a large number of traffic then that is all that mattered.
Well a large amount of traffic always helps but if it is a lot of new people coming to your site then that can help get more clicks and revenue.

Storm

Well a large amount of traffic always helps but if it is a lot of new people coming to your site then that can help get more clicks and revenue.
Alright thanks. I will keep that in mind when I am checking my traffic next time.