What works best with social media marketing?

David Ewen

What works best with social media marketing? What tools make social media marketing easier and more effective?

ulterios

Well the first thing that will always help is to try to not spam or come off like you are trying to spam whatever you are marketing. Always try to provide something or value when you make your posts, Tweets or whatever. Too many people are always just trying to spam their marketing stuff and they come off cheap. That's not going to get the best results.

What tools make social media marketing easier and more effective?
Well one big thing that can really help is to use an automatic posting service or software to make your posts or Tweets at optimum times and consistently. Personally I prefer to use (and do) a software that is self-hosted. This can help you with scheduling and making sure that you can be seen as being active on the social media sites, even when you are sleeping or at other times you can't do it personally.

I don't use just the software to help with my posts and Tweets but I use it for times when I can't personally do it for whatever reason. ;)

Anna Richart

Well, I'd like to give you some useful important tips
First, use social media marketing to connect with your social customers. Make them feel like you not only appreciate their business but care about them in general as well.

Second of all, if you're looking to get your fans really involved on your social media platforms and increase your likes and followers, it's great to run contests and ads. Especially on Facebook, an ad and contest combination can rocket your engagement and fans.

Last but not least, if you own a website, don't forget to connect your site with social media networks like Facebook or Twitter. I think it would be a great way to reach new customers outside of your current community.

Ross

Well, I think affiliate is the best works. You have a good website and so you allow businessers set up banner ads on. After people click on a link you have rewards form customers, easy to make money.
In your website, you should set up Affiliate Extension to check and track your affiliate activites.

Dean

Well, I think affiliate is the best works. You have a good website and so you allow businessers set up banner ads on. After people click on a link you have rewards form customers, easy to make money.
In your website, you should set up Affiliate Extension to check and track your affiliate activites.
How would you tie that in to social media marketing and make it effective? I am always looking for ways to tie my sites with social media to increase earnings.

Cheers, Dean.