What wordpress themes are good for a website and marketing?

Argus

Well, that's going to be difficult to be able to tell. If you are really wanting a a good theme that has some good SEO characteristics then you can probably do a Google search for themes that work well for SEO.

However, I wouldn't worry too much about it as long as the theme is from a good source/supplier of themes as they do take some things into consideration as far as SEO. Plus there are a lot of good SEO plugins that can help improve the SEO of your site that you can use.

If it was me, i'd just go after a good theme that does what I want and will look like I want and then use a good SEO plugin.

Good Luck. ;)
Thank you. I did some google searching and there was not good information on which themes are good for seo. There was some information but it was on websites that don't look like they are good to listen to. Everybody says different things.

I will take your advice and just find one that looks good and is what I want. Then I can add the seo plugins. Thank you

Dean

Hi @Argus , One thing that you will find out about SEO on information around the internet and that is that it seems like everyone thinks they are an expert at SEO and know all about it. This is far from the truth because much of what I have seen is completely wrong and contradicts what some of the top authorities are saying about the exact same thing.

So you just have to make sure that any information you see is collaborated by a known authority or that the information is actually from someone known to be an expert or knowledgeable on the subject.

You can start learning by checking out the blog on moz.com and another good source of information is neilpatel.com.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Dean

Argus

Hi @Argus , One thing that you will find out about SEO on information around the internet and that is that it seems like everyone thinks they are an expert at SEO and know all about it. This is far from the truth because much of what I have seen is completely wrong and contradicts what some of the top authorities are saying about the exact same thing.

So you just have to make sure that any information you see is collaborated by a known authority or that the information is actually from someone known to be an expert or knowledgeable on the subject.

You can start learning by checking out the blog on moz.com and another good source of information is neilpatel.com.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Dean
Yes, you are correct. I have seen this all over the internet. Many guru's of SEO are to be found everywhere.

Thank you for the information, I will be checking those websites you posted. I know of moz.com but not the other. I will check it for information as well. Thank you.

If you’re creating a website for a marketing agency, or to promote your marketing services online, then this varied collection of WordPress themes will provide plenty of inspiration and options.
These themes have all been built to help you generate more leads and business from your website, so really it just comes down to which one has the design and appearance that best matches your brand or business.
Seo Company
SEO WP
Divi
Optimize
SEO Crawler
Off the Shelf
TopSEO
Marketplus
SmartSEO
SEO Business
Foundry
Tower