What is the best online marketing methods?

Maria Marketing

I think this would depend on what exactly you are trying to market to people. Some things will work better with one service over the other based on what the product or service is.

Social media does seem to be one of the more popular choices from what I have seen around the internet. :)

vishwa

Google adwords is a quite expensive advertising program. However if you have good budget than you should go with them. I also recommend you to use Bing ads, It is quite effective advertising program. I personally using it and the result are satisfactory so far.

nicegirl_Thu

Nice week my friends, what is the best online marketing methods?
I'm considering to use:
Google adwords
Facebook advertising
Instagram advertising
I think all of them.
I am driving traffic on youtube by facebook ads and google ads.
I use an agency facebook and an agency account.

LLRhodes

I think it depends on WHO do you want to see your ads and how targeted you want your ads to be.
I kind of see Google as more of a shotgun they will hit anyone who searches for your keywords.

Facebook and solo ads are more like snipers they can tightly define who your ads get shown to.

So maybe Google is a better choice if you don't exactly know who is going to purchase your product.
Facebook and solo when you know exactly.

ulterios

Nice week my friends, what is the best online marketing methods?
I'm considering to use:
Google adwords
Facebook advertising
Instagram advertising
Out of the three options you posted, I would use Google AdWords.

Facebook is more for likes, although you can generate sale depending on what your are marketing, and Instagram has a smaller audience and the success with Instagram will depend a lot on what you are marketing. If you are marketing some kind of business product or service then Instagram would be a good choice.

Good luck. ;)

Dean

Based on the three options you listed I would go with Google Adwords from those. With Adwords you are more likely to get conversions and sales be using them. @vishwa a few posts up also mentioned a good idea about using Bing ads. They are Bing and Yahoo's version of Adwords and their prices are much better than Adwords. You can get a lot more advertising for whatever your budget is. I have had great success with them.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Dean.

david smith

There are different online marketing methods which can be done for online advertisement, but webmasters have to find which process is the most optimum for their website. Thus the webmaster will have to try several methods to know which is appropriate for their website.