Target Traffic only USA?

EitanBaider

Traffic source from USA is definitely the best as conversions, I should only target traffic USA that ignore other countries where visitors come but not to buy products? what is your thought?

PTTed

I think it depends on what products you are selling or advertising. What type of products are you selling or advertising?

ulterios

Yes, US traffic is considered to be a great traffic source for conversions and quality but you also need to consider what exactly you are trying to market and sell. You need to think about the item, whether it's a product or service, and who would be the best choices for people thatwould be potential customers.

If you are trying to sell something that isn't a big seller in the US then seeking and getting only US traffic isn't going to be the best choice.

This is all going to depend on what exactly you are marketing and who your potential buyers would be and depending on those factors, that will help dictate who you would want for your traffic source.

Maria Marketing

I think it depends on what things you are selling and who would most likely be a buyer for those things. If you are trying to sell things that people in the US does not buy often then you might be wasting your time just targeting them.

Dean

Depending on what you are marketing or trying to sell then you can target traffic from the USA but I wouldn't ignore traffic from other countries because you never know where sales might come from.

The only way I would ever consider ignoring other traffic from other countries is if whatever I am marketing or selling is something that is GEO specific to a particular country. Even then I would still not ignore the traffic and see if there is a way to monetize that traffic.

Cheers, Dean.

KeralMTG

I would not target just only the usa because you are missing out of sales from the rest of the world. You should only do that if what you are selling is only for usa citizens or something that can only be shipped to the usa.

Catherine1

You can target traffic from the USA if you think that is best for your situation but I certainly would not ignore the other countries because that is just going to limit your potential.