Is the Godaddy affiliate program good?

Storm

I have been looking at affiliate programs and I have seen that the Godaddy affiliate program on cj seems to pay really well and it seems like a good program but I am not sure if it really is good or not. Has anyone used the Godaddy affiliate program and if so did it do well for you?

KeralMTG

I have not used it but some of my blogging friends are using it and they say that it earns good money and they really like the program. Everyone wants a website in these days and many people know godaddy so it should be easy to make money most of the time.

ulterios

I have used the GoDaddy affiliate program for years and it has always been a good earning program for me. I am not making as much from it now as I did in the past but that's because I am not marketing it like I used to when I was active on some of the domain name forum websites.

Dean

I have used the Godaddy affiliate program over the years I have done quite well with it. One thing that I have noticed is that it seems to go in spurts.

I have noticed that the first part of a year it will do quite well up to late spring and then it seems to slow down.

ulterios

I am also promoting Godaddy affiliate program fromCJ and promoting it through my blog. The sales are coming more frequently and I am making some good money from it.
That's great my friend!

About a year ago I had a period of about two months where I was making a lot of commission from it. Then it started to slow down and I haven't been marketing it or having many ads on my sites and it slowed down.

People can make good money from it and since it is a brand many people know the sales are usually easier than with some of the other competitors programs.

Traveler

If you have good traffic or a good emailing list then godaddy can make some good amounts of money. Everyone needs a domain or web hosting so they can buy these from godaddy.

Dean

If you have good traffic or a good emailing list then godaddy can make some good amounts of money. Everyone needs a domain or web hosting so they can buy these from godaddy.
Most people on the internet have heard of Godaddy so they recognize the name an people are more likely to buy from a place that they have heard of so that also helps with conversions.

Traveler

Most people on the internet have heard of Godaddy so they recognize the name an people are more likely to buy from a place that they have heard of so that also helps with conversions.
Yes that helps and also the fact that godaddy has cheap prices for their things on the first year.

Storm

I probably do not have a good email list for these so that will not work too well. I do get a lot of traffic to some of my blog pages that have to do with technology so maybe that will be good.

Traveler

I probably do not have a good email list for these so that will not work too well. I do get a lot of traffic to some of my blog pages that have to do with technology so maybe that will be good.
Then you should try to build an email list for this because it will improve your chances for sales. Your traffic for tech might get some sales but I do not know.

Storm

Then you should try to build an email list for this because it will improve your chances for sales. Your traffic for tech might get some sales but I do not know.
I am going to try to build an email list for it. I just have to figure out how to do that for that niche.

Maria Marketing

I read some blog posts that say that the Godaddy affiliate program is good and that you can make a lot of money with it. Everyone seems to say good things about it and I have not seen anything bad about the Godaddy affiliate program so it should be a good one for you.

Storm

I read some blog posts that say that the Godaddy affiliate program is good and that you can make a lot of money with it. Everyone seems to say good things about it and I have not seen anything bad about the Godaddy affiliate program so it should be a good one for you.
They have real good commissions from what I saw. Their web hosting in particular pays real good.

Maria Marketing

They have real good commissions from what I saw. Their web hosting in particular pays real good.
Yes the web hosting sales are paying the highest commission rates. Their domain sales do not pay that well but that's because they don't have the same profit margins.

Storm

Yes the web hosting sales are paying the highest commission rates. Their domain sales do not pay that well but that's because they don't have the same profit margins.
Now I just need everyone to buy web hosting for every purchase and then I can retire. :p

Catherine1

The Godaddy affiliate program pay well so if money is what you consider good then it is just that. The only problem is that sales are not as easy to come by. I think that the market might be a little too saturated with Godaddy ads everywhere.

JennyJ

I was looking at the stats for the Godaddy affiliate program and it seems to pay pretty nicely. I have been looking at some different web hosting affiliate programs and theirs seems to pay well and convert well.

I still want to check out some other affiliate programs for web hosting but so far they seem like they are good.