Is Shareasale good to use?

Storm

Lately I have been using mostly cj affiliate for my affiliate marketing. I have not really used Shareasale much because it seems like they don't have the best selection of advertisers.

Has anyone had any good experiences with Shareasale and if so then is Shareasale good in your opinion?

vishwa

I am using shareasale from past 1 year and never had any issues with them. They have a big range of advertisers from different niches. Their reporting is very accurate and precise. They pay me in time and their support is also very good. An ideal network for marketers.

Catherine1

They are real easy to get approved and their support team is good also. Those are a couple of things that I really like.

Dean

I agree with Vishwa on this in that they are an ideal networks for marketers. They are always easy to work with and they also seem to give their publishers better freedoms to promote their products.

Their reporting is good and I like their control panel better than the CJ control panel.

I would highly recommend them myself. :Ok:

ulterios

Yes ShareaSale is good and I think that you will like them. Commission Junction might have more advertisers or at least more of the more well known advertisers but ShareaSale does have a real good variety of advertisers, so I am sure you will find some that you can earn well with.

Storm

I am using shareasale from past 1 year and never had any issues with them. They have a big range of advertisers from different niches. Their reporting is very accurate and precise. They pay me in time and their support is also very good. An ideal network for marketers.
Have you had to use their support yet? I have heard that they are slow with support.

Yes ShareaSale is good and I think that you will like them. Commission Junction might have more advertisers or at least more of the more well known advertisers but ShareaSale does have a real good variety of advertisers, so I am sure you will find some that you can earn well with.
If the advertisers are not the better know advertisers then won't that hurt sales?

Storm

Nope I did not find anything like this. Whenever I send them a support email and they will promptly reply to my email.
That's good to know. :)

A lot of people have a tendency to say things that they don't have experience with and this might be one of those things.

JennyJ

I have read that Shareasale is one of the favorites among internet marketers so I am sure that you will like it. It has a great reputation among internet marketers.

Maria Marketing

I have never heard or read anything bad about Shareasale and they are one of the affiliate networks that many people use so I thing they are good.