Is Health niche saturated?

bkannancgn

Hey Guys,

I want to start a new blog in health niche but I think the competition is tough in this niche.

Is health niche saturated or it's still a good niche to start for more benefits? What do you think!

ulterios

Sam is right, the health niche can be tough but as long as you get a nice site setup and do some good marketing and promoting your site then you should do well. It might be hard to get going at first but stick to it and you might do better than you think.

I would get some good articles up on your site with popular topics as well as some specialty topics and promote them on the social media sites and try to drive some traffic there.

You can also join some Facebook groups in the niche and do a little marketing/promoting there as well. ;)

Dean

It's surely a saturated market but you can still make good money in it. One of the main keys is going to be your ability to do some good marketing and set yourself ahead of the others that are in the same field.

Find some forums in the niche and make some good quality posts and build a following. Do some social media marketing and build up some followers on Twitter, join some related groups in Facebook and help build some good relationships.

Many markets are saturated but that doesn't mean that you can't do well in them. You just have to be consistent and do whatever it takes to stand out from the crowd.

Cheers, Dean.

Traveler

Ha ha, this is funny. I was just talking to someone about the health niche and he said you just have to be consistent and it can work out and make good money. :)

Ben

Yes the health niche is saturated and has lots of competition but that doesn't mean that you should avoid it. You just have to do better with your marketing than the other guys.

Maria Marketing

I think that you can still do well in this niche but you will have to make yourself stand out from the crowd, in a good way. Start getting traffic to it and promoting it consistently and you can probably do well.

Yeah there is a lot of competition but there are also a lot of buyers out there spending money on health related things.