Increasing website traffic through internet marketing?

nivlek2005

What are the best ways to increase the website traffic through internet marketing?

I want to know all the methods that using in IM to generate traffic and leads to your sites.

I heard of using social media, adwords or social networks ads and forum marketing but I don't know which ways is more effective.

ulterios

Well, to answer this then you can break it down into 2 categories.

There's paid like AdWords, Media.net and so on which can help drive traffic. There's also paid advertising on the social networks like Facebook, which can get some good traffic. The thing is whether or not if yu want to pay to get that traffic. The thing about paid traffic is that you have to consider whether or not if you want to continue to pay for the traffic. If you don't, then the traffic will stop flowing once you start paying for it. This can get expensive as well if you aren't getting a good return on your investment. You can also advertise on forums that are related to the field/niche that you are in, which can get you some good targeted traffic.

Then there are the free options, as in free money wise but not free time wise. You can do some social media marketing campaigns and I have found them to be surprisingly productive and effective at generating some good amounts of traffic, as long as you do them properly. A couple of other free options are blog comment posting, guest posting (not always free), forum promotions like being active on forums that are related to the field/niche that you are marketing for and so on.

It's basically going to cost you something, either money or time. If it's a new project/site/etc. then you'll want to try to get the most bang for your buck if you choose a paid option. If you are looking to go the free route, social media is a real good option. I have had the most success in gaining traffic by using Twitter in particular.

Hope this helps. :)

rmmfree

You can submit a link to your site or to your blog posts to Reddit, Hacker News (this is only for technological articles), promoteproject.com, promotehour.com, etc.

My advice : you can buy and read the book : How I earn 1 million USD from Internet of 1 millionare in Singapore. He teaches 10 methods to increase the traffic

Catherine1

If you do some marketing through the social sites directing people to come to your website and give them a good reason to follow your links then that should help generate a good amount of traffic.

I've been reading that many of the top internet marketers spend a good amount of time each day dedicated towards their social marketing efforts to help drive traffic to their websites through social channels so it must do well if the top people are spending so much time doing it.

Just a thought.

Catherine1

Content republishing sites are good to increase website traffic.
What sites are these, can you list a couple? I haven't heard of these before but if they are good for traffic then i'd surely want to check into this.

What are the best ways to increase the website traffic through internet marketing?

I want to know all the methods that using in IM to generate traffic and leads to your sites.

I heard of using social media, adwords or social networks ads and forum marketing but I don't know which ways is more effective.
There are so much way to increase Traffic to web. First, you must create contents, then, use tools to increase. You should know that in marketing, there are many free methods, but when need money, you must use money.

Dean

Social media is a good option for increasing the traffic to your website and depending on how well and how much you do it, it can be a very nice amount of traffic. Other options that work well are forum posting and staying active on forums where there might be people who are in your target audience.

There is also guest blogging, blog post exchanging and several other methods. What will work best for each person can be different from one to the next, so you just have to do some testing to see what kind of results you get from each and then just optimize your efforts based on what you find works best for you.

Cheers, Dean.