I Need Helps on Google Adsense Impressive...

davidfranco

Maybe your keywords drop on search engine results hence your impression decreased like that.

Did you do any SEO mistakes on your site?

According to me, you need to improve website traffic, keyword positions

Maybe your keywords drop on search engine results hence your impression decreased like that.

Did you do any SEO mistakes on your site?

According to me, you need to improve website traffic, keyword positions

I don't think so, the traffic is increase but just only the impressive...

I think the problem is Minify of Javascript or something else..., but I don't what exactly...

What did you think..?

elcidofaguy

As I understand your traffic logs do not match the number of impressions... There is a massive difference... Is that correct?

If so - then its probably because Adsense filters out bots and spam referral sites hence the much lower number of impressions.. Ironically if you are using G's analytics do note that it does not filter out spam referral sites unless you add it manually site by site...Across all of my sites I am seeing an alarming increase of spam referral sites and these days I block what I can via htaccess so that it never makes it to any of the traffic stat tools which I use...

If you are not actively filtering out bots and spam referral sites then for sure your traffic numbers are wrong...!!! Most people are in fact in that boat i.e. they think they are getting 1000 visitors/day but in fact that number are way wrong and much less than that in reality.... Its most likely that the adsense impressions correctly correspond to actual real people who visit your site - especially given its a top priority on Google to make sure that clicks on ads are not automated by bots etc...