How to monetize my blog using affiliate marketing?

Adrianhenry

Hi everyone,
I have a blog with 500 visitors a day, i would to earn extra revenue with it from affiliate marketing. I tried to apply Adsense but it didn't give me good money as expected. Can I earn money from my blog through affiliate marketing? If so, then how can monetize my blog through it? Please advise.

ulterios

AdSense will usually not work to generate a good amount of earnings unless you have a lot of traffic, a lot. There are some exceptions but as a general rule, you need lots of traffic to earn well with AdSense.

Affiliate advertising can make more but you will want to make sure that you are advertising products and services that are somewhat related to the niche your blog/site is. If you are advertising something that is closely related to the niche then you will have a better chance to have your visitors visit the advertisers through you ads and make a purchase, earning you some cash.

Based on the amount of traffic you have, affiliate marketing will probably work a lot better than AdSense.

Muzzamil

Hi everyone,
I have a blog with 500 visitors a day, i would to earn extra revenue with it from affiliate marketing. I tried to apply Adsense but it didn't give me good money as expected. Can I earn money from my blog through affiliate marketing? If so, then how can monetize my blog through it? Please advise.
Yes you can earn money. One way you could is by blogging about something that is relevant to the affiliate product that you are selling and at the of the blog, just say like "I have a product that will help you achieve this faster and easier" or whatever it is about the product. If not that, ask other local advertisers if they would be interested in putting up a banner on your website because a lot of time, marketers will pay monthly or weekly for the banner ad while google only pays based on clicks. Good Luck

Dean

Hi everyone,
Adsense needs a lot of good quality traffic so affiliate marketing will probably work better for you. What exactly you put on your blog will depend on what the subject matter of your blog is. Try to find affiliate advertisers that have higher converting ads that are related to the same subjects that your blog covers.

Since people got there usually because they are looking for something in your content, using affiliate ads that sell items related to those will work better and surely make you more money than Adsense, at least until you get a large amount of traffic.

Hope this helps!

Cheers, Dean.