How to improve traffic on a blog??

How can I improve traffic on my blog?It is still in first stages but i wanted to know if there is anything else besides improving my writing :D ??

Luca

Since I assume you understand the importance of writing quality contents already, then I suggest that if you're just starting out and is confident about your knowledge in the topic and writing skills, it's a good idea to try guest posting on other popular blogs that's in the same niche as yours, I've seen many experts highly-recommending guest blog posting as well. It could increase your exposure (and of course, your blog's) significantly, especially if your guest article is well-written and attracts many readers.

So just to post my blog on other more popular ones....Ok thats a great idea...Ill try that...Anyone else have any other idea I can try out?? Tnx Luca

Luca

No, not posting your blog (or link to your blog) on more popular blogs. I'm talking about posting a high-quality article as a guest poster / author on other people's blog. You usually need prior permission from the blog owner if you want to post a guest article. More often than not, if you can write a good enough article for their blog, they will be more than willing to accept your article.

Which is a very effective way in getting yourself and your blog more exposure and credibility within your niche.

I totally got that wrong...But now I have 2 ideas... :) I think Ill try your idea first and I think that could work nicely just have to find some blogger with a good site to let me write....Starting the hunt tommorow... :D

elcidofaguy

Guest articles is one way to get traffic... Other methods:

1. Social networking. Join groups, provide value and link back to your site on the details.
2. Start your own social group i.e. FB, twitter, etc...
3. Video marketing
4. Email marketing
5. Focus on SEO with improving your rankings on search. Aim for backlinks from sites which have traffic and are ranking. Guest articles is something which fits into this another is to develop your own PBN with buying old domains.

Thanks for your question..! I started my new project of freelance writing service, and I did a single publishing of a new article. You know, what..?

I've got over 1000 pageviews to less than one month age blog. So, I'd love to share you how could I do this if you not ready to got it...

As you ready know.., the article is really important for blogging but I'm not mean that it is a kind of your blog. However, you need to use high quality article for interact with readers.

I'd recommend you to write deep discussion article which go over 3000 words. The reason is that the longer article is more conversion and listed higher on search engines, but I'm not meaning all long article is always great unless you know how to do it right way...

Well, guest post is really important for building the authority since I got a lot traffic from guest blogging. You know..? Other people bloggers are the same to you.

They love their blog and their business, thus they aren't going to approve low quality article on their blog. Readers also don't like the low quality and nothing unique. If you use those low quality article as guest, you'll never get effective guest post marketing..

I mean you guest will not give high conversion and quality traffic - the traffic that give money...

I'd recommend to learn about Email marketing. It is the most powerful tool for build a sustainable traffic. Imagine, if you have 3k subscribers with %15 conversion, you'll get around 450 visitors regular visit your blog whenever you published new article.

The best practices of email marketing is to hit 10 to 15 percent of you whole traffic...

Relationship is word billion dollar.... What did you think about build relationship with your readers and other people...?

Well, relationship is brilliant tool that give me massive traffic and money. This month, I made over $500 from Facebook selling. You know..? The most reason that I got over 1000 pageview just a single post is I always got 35 to 50 clicked every share my post to Facebook and tweet..

I don't need million social followers to get traffic, but I need engaged followers.

I hope it help...

About email marketing..What did you actually had in mind??
If you think to send email to random people that go into spam (as I call it spam marketing) I dont know how much traffic that would get me.Because I get that kind of email everyday and never click on them...

And yes I agree with you on relatioship with people that follow the blog and read daily..That is the best way to make it at least I think...

About email marketing..What did you actually had in mind??
If you think to send email to random people that go into spam (as I call it spam marketing) I dont know how much traffic that would get me.Because I get that kind of email everyday and never click on them...

And yes I agree with you on relatioship with people that follow the blog and read daily..That is the best way to make it at least I think...

Yeah, Email marketing could be call spam marketing. You can got thousands people in your mailing list, but it isn't meaning you can hundred traffic to your blog.

You know..? The people subscribed your mailing because they expect to get your quality information related to their issues. If you sent none quality content or useless to their problem, you'll never get effective email marketing.

Once, you solved their problem, then sell them your product...

Mark007

Blog traffic can be increased by regular content updates and also by social media promotion. Taking active part in blog comments will help your website visitors to come back and subscribe to your posts.

ulterios

Besides adding more content to a blog to help drive traffic, promoting your blog posts (article marketing) by using guest posts and guest blogging, advertising through the channels that are relevant to the type of content that you have and social media marketing are all some of the better choices to help get more traffic.

Social media in particular can make a big improvement in blog traffic. I didn't realize this was the case until last year when I decided to do some social media marketing and was surprised at just how much traffic social media can drive. The good thing is that social media marketing doesn't have to cost money if you aren't ready for paid marketing options yet.

All the big social media sites can drive a good amount of traffic and the one that will work best for you will partly depend on what exactly you are trying to promote and the field/niche that it's in.

There are lots of options out there, you just have to do some testing to see what works for you!

First of thing if your writing skill is well, so can gain more positive traffic. and please connect to social media like Facebook, Twitter and forum Sites. It's very beneficial for your blog.