How to get more users on website register page?

There are plenty of simple things you can do on your website that can increase your signups, whether it’s for something like a free newsletter or a paid subscription service. Most don’t need any kind of technical or coding knowledge. And some can make a huge difference in the number of conversions you get.

If the answer is yes, then you’re likely going to see an increase in your conversions.

1. Make Your Call to Action Obvious
2. Simplify Your Sign-Up Form
3. Offer a Guarantee
4. Use Popup Forms for Signup
5. Offer an Incentive

ulterios

2. Simplify Your Sign-Up Form
That's a good one. I have been to many websites and had the intentions of signing up for something but the sign-up form was asking for all kinds of information so I just decided that I wasn't going to bother with it.

If you make things to much of a pain for people then they are less likely to sign-up.

Dean

The best way that we can help to provide you with some ideas and input on how to get more people to register with your website would be if you could tell us more about your website and what niche it is in.

That way we might be able to give better advice.

Storm

I want to know what strategies should I use to increase registrations on my website. Please help meto sort out this problem.
You can start a Facebook advertising campaign and target the type of users that you are looking for. They have a lot of settings that can help you fine-tune your ad campaign to get your ads seen by the right people.

krishna kodi

Hi Storm,

Please have a look at my registration page here: nris.com/register. I am running my website from last 6 months and didn't getting any registrations. My target is indian NRIS in US. If you have any ideas then please let me know.