How to build traffic for a community site?

robertdn

Hello everyone!

My site has been published for a few months now, and I am not impressed with its results. As I saw web stats in google analytics, only shows 30-50 visits a day to my site. It's too less to develop and grow a community.

Anyone suggest me how to build traffic for a community site?

All your comments are appreciated.

bradstern

Getting traffic that everyone wants is not that easy. But there are some techniques that will surely help and impress you. By the use of BLOGGING COMMUNITIES which is relative to bloggers as social networks. And by using it you will be able to meet and interact wit other bloggers and through it you'll be able also share thoughts and ideas with them.

Sharing your link wherever you can is important, like in forums, in your signature if the forum allows that. Get post packages, get other members to affiliate with you, these are some ideas that can really help boost traffic.

Luca

Work on your onpage and offsite SEO, check competitor forums within the same niche to see how you can make your community site unique compared to theirs. Then make sure social media is present in your site so your members can follow them and share them with their social circles :)

Also, put links to your site in sites within the same niche whenever possible and allowed.