How should a beginner start building traffic fast?

rahaninja

Hello,

I started promoting my sites for years but seem i have not found right directions on IM, although it gave traffic from which I learned on the forum, blog posts but it's not enough for my sites, I got 50 visitors a day on a site and that's the amount I don't expect, I would to have more than that.

Can anyone help me with tips on how to start to build a solid list for my sites that bring more traffic daily

If you can refer any great courses as well that would be great!

Thank you very much in advance, all the best.
Rahaninja

Dean

Hi Rahaninja,

One thing that can really help you get a nice increase in traffic is to do some marketing on the social websites like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Google Plus. Post regularly on them with some good quality information with good titles and that can help get you more traffic.

If you have a little extra money that you are willing to spend to get more traffic then you can try using a service like Adwords from Google. I used them for a site last year and got a huge increase in traffic. The only thing is that since the traffic is costing you money you need to make sure it's worth it. There are lots of coupon codes around that you can find that give extra money to your account when you spend a given amount so those can make it a little cheaper.

Buying advertising on websites, forums or blogs is another way to get extra traffic. Some are expensive but there are some that are very inexpensive. You just have to look for sites that are a good fit for your type of traffic needs.

Good Luck, Dean

ulterios

If you have an advertising budget then one of the best ways is to buy PPC advertising on some place like Google AdWords, Bing Ads or some similar website that has PPC advertising options.

If you are looking to get free advertising then the social media sites can be a real good option to help get more traffic to your sites as suggested by Dean above. Which one to use will depend on what your site is about because some niches work better on one social media site than another based on what the niche they are targeting is.

These are the two best option most of the time, one free and one paid. ;)

matteomatt

Find some forums in your niche and start making posts there with signature, it might take time to build up posts but it can be steady traffic, it is really hard starting with nothing though I agree with you there.