How Long Have You Been an Internet Marketer?

How Long Have You Been an Internet Marketer?

• Less than a year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2 Years

• 3-5 Years

• Over 5 Years

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

ulterios

I've been an internet marketer for over 10 years (over 20 if you count marketing domains) and marketing one thing or another. I have had periods of time where I slowed down my marketing efforts for one reason or another but never fully stopped.

No matter what I have always stuck with internet marketing since I started, even if I slowed down a bit. So I am curious as to how long some of our members have been doing internet marketing in one form or another so I created this poll.

If you guys can take the poll and maybe a quick post to explain a little bit about your length of time that you have been marketing I think this can help the community to better understand each other.

Dean

I have been in internet marketing off and on (family) for well over 5 years now. I just kind of stumbled into this field by accident because I was looking for information on selling on ebay and online and came across a few articles about internet marketing. After reading about internet marketing for the next several days I decided that I was going to try it out.

I started a review website that was reviewing some popular items that were selling around the web and had affiliate advertisements on my site that started to make good money. I started a newsletter for my site and it grew and so I started promoting my reviews through it. I got quite a bit of sales and traffic from that newsletter and things just started to grow from there.

Over the years I have branched out and started doing other types of internet marketing and have been in the field ever since. I love being in this field and learn new things all the time. That's how it stays fun and interesting for me.

I like being in this field also because I meet new people all the time and learn their fun and interesting stories!

Cheers, Dean.

Ben

Are you meaning as in a full time thing or just doing internet marketing at all?