How can I get a bigger email list?

Traveler

It is also possible to get rev-share data, which is data that has $0 upfront cost and then you send it and split the revenue generated with the list owner.
I didn't know that there was anything like this. How do you find these data suppliers and how do they know if you are sharing the revenue that is generated?

eMonetize

I didn't know that there was anything like this. How do you find these data suppliers and how do they know if you are sharing the revenue that is generated?

Sign up to CPA networks and ask your account manager if they know any. Go to affiliate conventions and network. Search the net.

You have to provide them with your cpa network account login information, so they can verify the amount generated. Don't think you are going to be sneaky and not provide all networks that you are using the data with, as they are likely seeding the data and will know what networks you are using.

Traveler

Sign up to CPA networks and ask your account manager if they know any. Go to affiliate conventions and network. Search the net.

You have to provide them with your cpa network account login information, so they can verify the amount generated. Don't think you are going to be sneaky and not provide all networks that you are using the data with, as they are likely seeding the data and will know what networks you are using.
You would just give them your id or email though and not your password right? I don't want someone to be able to have access to my account.

Traveler

Username and password. They have to be able to login.
I would not be comfortable with letting someone have my login credentials. Most people don't like giving out their passwords.

Don't you think that many people would be afraid of do something like that? I know I would!

eMonetize

I would not be comfortable with letting someone have my login credentials. Most people don't like giving out their passwords.

Don't you think that many people would be afraid of do something like that? I know I would!

I understand the apprehension to provide your password, but they have to be able to verify how much revenue was generated. I setup a separate cpa account that I just use for rev-share data, that way no one has access to my regular account.

Traveler

I understand the apprehension to provide your password, but they have to be able to verify how much revenue was generated. I setup a separate cpa account that I just use for rev-share data, that way no one has access to my regular account.
That's still pretty scary. I understand that they need to know but maybe screenshots or something would be better. They can get personal information that way.

Have you ever had any problems because of this at all?

eMonetize

I should have mentioned that when working with individual list owners, you can set things up however you agree and you don't have to give them access.

When working with a large company that aggregates data and provides it as rev-share, you have to work with them on their terms or not get data. You could always provide them with a password that you will then change the account to, when they want access to audit the numbers.

I have never had a problem.

What is it that you are worried about?

Traveler

I should have mentioned that when working with individual list owners, you can set things up however you agree and you don't have to give them access.

When working with a large company that aggregates data and provides it as rev-share, you have to work with them on their terms or not get data. You could always provide them with a password that you will then change the account to, when they want access to audit the numbers.

I have never had a problem.

What is it that you are worried about?
It still raises concerns because you are not supposed to give people your login information. Even the trusted sites like google say to never even give their people your information for logging in.