Greetings from Michigan

MidnightAngel

Hello all! Greetings from the north, hope that all are doing well. I am obviously new here, and hope that I learn a few new things from many of you here. I see that are a lot of discussions on various subjects, I plan to check them all out, and learn lots of new things Have a great holiday weekend!

Last edited:

ims

Looking for Stars...
Staff member
:Welcome1: @MidnightAngel to Internet Marketing Star, a good place for learning about online marketing, SEO, affiliates, web design, blogging and more.

Read around and finding best information for you. Don't forget to share your tips or any questions if you have problem need to be solved...

Looking forward to reading your posts on the forum.

Cheers :Victory:

MidnightAngel

Seems like a fun place to be, I wish my own forum had as much traffic...LOL But what can you do?

martinIM

Seems like a fun place to be, I wish my own forum had as much traffic...LOL But what can you do?
Seem you have got a forum before?

Mostly forum'ers faced that's traffic to their forum but they didn't know how to drive traffic from free source or paid sources.

That's the reason why you should be here to learn and discussing with others to know about IM and SEO, which will give your sites huge traffic if you do it right way.

MidnightAngel

Seem you have got a forum before?

Mostly forum'ers faced that's traffic to their forum but they didn't know how to drive traffic from free source or paid sources.

That's the reason why you should be here to learn and discussing with others to know about IM and SEO, which will give your sites huge traffic if you do it right way.

I have to agree, I think this may help me to show my forum off a little more. It'll be nice to drive some traffic that way.

Last edited:

MidnightAngel

Welcome Sir!!!

Enjoy the forums and it is definitely a place to learn!

Thank you for the welcome, but I'm not a sir...:) And I certainly hope to learn as much as possible here. I'm sure I'll see you around .

Last edited by a moderator: