Google Adsense closed my account

Hello...I have a problem..I used some (actually a lot) of traffic exchange sites to boost my youtube viewings and that managed to get my google adsense account closed...And now without those sites my youtube account is getting i think more views...I dont know what to do,to try and connect my youtube account with other google account that is not closed or just to make new youtube account?I think that if i make a new google adsense account and connect it to youtube they will close it again as for it is connected to me....What are your thoughts??

I know...I didnt actually read their policies and I really didnt think that they will find out... :D I guess nothing can go past Google

elcidofaguy

You could try an appeal with a reconsideration request but chances are you wont get accepted...

Which probably only leaves the option of attempting to set up a new Adsense account... To do that, your only chance would be under a different name - perhaps a spouse or relative? You might be able to do it under a company name... If you go down that road, forget linking to your previous channels etc - as that will get picked up... as well as using the same IP etc...

Personally I would forget about it and move on... With finding a new way to make money online...

Best of luck!