Gmail vs. Hotmail vs. Yahoo! Mail

Hostlumina

As sam mentioned @company.com for business.

For personal use I choose Gmail.

I just like the webmail much better than yahoo and outlook/hotmail and the integration with my personal cellphone is great as it links to google play, calendar, to-do's, etc...

Allenafaith

I personally think Gmail is better. My experience with Yahoo is that it takes forever to get emails, while Gmail is instant. I've never used Hotmail so I can't really say about that but even if it is pretty good, I'd say gmail is better.

MidnightAngel

Personally, I have to go with Gmail. I used to have a hotmail email address, years ago, and still have several yahoo emails, but they aren't used nearly as often as my gmail. Yahoo changes things too much in my opinion, and you have too much trouble getting into your email. I understand updating etc, but sometimes yahoo updates are just pain in the tucus. Hotmail, it's been so long, I can't even remember why I stopped using it. :Agx::Alego:

Catherine1

I used to use hotmail for many years but these last few (I think) I have been using gmail. You need to have a google account for a lot of things so I just use that as my main email address. I have others that I use but the gmail address is the main one.

Dean

I use all of these email services and some others but my main one that I use the most is Gmail. I like the interface and I need a Google account for their services so it just makes it easier.

ulterios

I have used Yahoo for a very long time and I used to use just that. However, the last several years my main email service has been Gmail.

Yahoo has gotten slow and has so much clutter that it is just not appealing to me. Gmail is plain and simple and it incorporates with the other Google services that I use so it is a better choice for me.

I do have email accounts with both the others but they have dedicated uses and not my mail email service.

KeralMTG

I like all of these but I have been using yahoo mail more these days. I just do not know if I will keep using it because I heard that yahoo was sold and I do not know if we can keep our email or not.

Traveler

I used Yahoo mail for many years but they always seem to be having security issues lately so I just use my Gmail for everything now. I liked Yahoo mail but I am afraid to use it for important things because of all the security problems they have.

JennyJ

Yahoo was one of my 2 main email accounts that I used and I have had it for a long time. I stopped using it lately because of the security problems they have had.

Kania

I would like to add Protonmail in the mix. I believe all the email service providers are really good at data theft but protonmail isn't into such thing and will never serve ads on your profile.
I don't think that I have ever heard of Protonmail. I need a new email address so I will look for them. Thanks for the tip.

Maria Marketing

I use Gmail most of the time because it lets me use the same sign-in for all of the Google services. I have used others in the past but since I have had my own blog and use several of the Google services for it then it's just easier to use Gmail.

Dean

Yahoo was one of my 2 main email accounts that I used and I have had it for a long time. I stopped using it lately because of the security problems they have had.
The Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer lost millions of dollars in bonuses because of the security breaches at Yahoo. That's a costly mistake that I am sure she's not happy with.