Earning through online gaming?

animeshe14

I am very skeptical with the ad. I saw on the net. I love playing online games but is it really possible to earn from it? are this type of jobs legit or just another form of online scams or ploy of a hacker?

Hostlumina

Can you give more information on what it was & involved doing? Many around are pretty much gambling advertisements stating such. I would be very very careful with it just like anything that make making money look like a piece of cake.

Can you make money of it? Yes, you can just like anything but it depends on how and is the process legit.

animeshe14

Hi, @Hostlumina. more like games like clash of clans or RPG games. Seen jobs offering money for playing it. Not sure how it works though I am too skeptical to apply. It just sounds too good to be true.

There are gamers that make money through YouTube videos and on Twitch.tv by streaming. This is the way most gamers make money. Clash of Clans does not let you earn money from playing it and nobody else can earn you money from it

Dean

Wow, this is new to me. I always thought that the only way to earn from online gaming was to gamble with your own money and win. ;)

Cheers, Dean

ulterios

This sure sounds interesting and like it could be some kind of a gimmick or scam, especially since you were talking about RPG games. I'm not saying it is but it seems odd and I would be interested in knowing more about the offer before jumping into something like this.