Adsense Vs CPA Networks which is the best to earn money?

I have heard a lot about adsense and the huge amount of earning from it. But we can't deny the fact that CPA Networks also have good earning. So which one would be better for a newbie in this field? Please provide your suggestions?

aaron kev

CPA for me. It always show your earning when some action is taken by your visitors like lead, sale etc. and this way you can earn decent money. Let me give you an example

Adsense : you are getting approx 1000 uniques per day , so you can earn apprx $5 with cpm. ( in normal cases)

CPA: you are getting 1000 uniques per day, you made 5 sales of a $ 100 product with 4% commission so your earning will be like $20. ( talking about amazon )

I hope you got the difference.

Depends upon your knowledge about Adsense and other CPA networks .
Don't put all Eggs in one basket if in any case your account got banned from one network you still have another network up and running.
You mean that I should use both networks. But work with only one at a time and if my account bans or something happens, I may use the other network.

CPA for me. It always show your earning when some action is taken by your visitors like lead, sale etc. and this way you can earn decent money. Let me give you an example

Adsense : you are getting approx 1000 uniques per day , so you can earn apprx $5 with cpm. ( in normal cases)

CPA: you are getting 1000 uniques per day, you made 5 sales of a $ 100 product with 4% commission so your earning will be like $20. ( talking about amazon )

I hope you got the difference.
Your post is really helpful. My mind is now clear from all doubts about these two networks. Based on Your suggestions, I think CPA would be the best option for me. Could you suggest me a best CPA network with good earning?

In which niche you want to work ? It really feels good when you help someone, thanks for appreciating my post.
Actually I am a newbie in this field and don't know much about it. But my friends suggested me to work on Technology and Gaming Niches. What do you think, are they good enough? Or could you suggest me some niches?