Work At Home Vs Office?

MacS09

Are you working at home or at office?

Which is the best environment to work in? Home or office?

Please share your thought :)

robertdn

Each environment has its own advantages and disadvantages.

It will depend on the circumstances that force you to work in each and how you make the best out of every situation.

Working from home is less formal and you get to avoid the tedious office politics that could you slow you down. On the other hand, you might not have the support system that comes with working side by side with your colleagues.

Working from home often suits people who are introverts and certain professions such as programming while extroverts and professions such as outdoor offline marketers and sales representatives would feel caged while working from home.

Allenafaith

I think working at home for me would be the best option. While I don't have that many distractions other people might so it all depends on how your life is. If you have kids etc. I think you should work at an office or something else but if your home is quiet you could work there. It would be more comfortable too. I prefer to be comfortable since I focus on things more when I am.

Riley

Recently I've started working at home online providing the best hosting service.. so yeah i love working at home :)