who is your favorite black artiste

Gifthoy

They are so many black artistes in the world that are pulling waves to their fans and the world,

Mostly their musics are very interesting to listen at a time you see yourself dancing to their tunes and make your self happy about that,

I love listening to " Rick Ross " because of his nice raps and the way he drops his lines on the beat, making the music very nice to listen especially when using headset,

Alright now who is your favorite, let's have the fun...

Eli Maximilien

Kendrick Lamar is one of a kind. I prefer to listen to him when I'm by myself though. He just has such a vivid imagination and a gift for storytelling. What's truly remarkable is how he can tell a story from different perspectives. Many people are individualistic, but he considers others around him as well.

lovefoxycharms

There are a lot of black artists who are so good these days but I shall stick with Boys 2 Men! I love almost all their songs and albums. Even these days I'm still addicted to listening to them. I don't know, their songs just make me reminisce about some of the memories I cherish the most. Their songs are very relaxing as well and make you fall in love! I could listen to Boys 2 Men songs all day!