Where do you do your online work??

When you work online, where are you?
Do you sit at home or are you somewhere else..
Me for example are always in a coffee shop relaxing drinking coffee and basically enjoying myself while working..

nesito29

It really depends on what I want to do. Mostly I'm at home relaxing however, I can also go to a coffee shop or simply spend some time at a friends house while I work (we are biz partners).

MidnightAngel

Mostly at home, but I do some at my work, when I have slow times. I have gone to McDonald's and coffee shops for WiFi, before we got ours...my best work is done at night when all the pets and husband are asleep.

BelCloud

I do my best work at home when I am not disturbed by anyone. In a coffee shop is very loud and I could hardly work. I prefer the total silence to immerse in full concentration mode.

Traveler

I do my online work at home because I have tried to do my work in other places and I always get distracted by some noisy people. I like it quiet when I work so my home is better for that.

Dean

My online work is done at home because I like to be away from any distractions and use my time more efficiently. I have tried working while out and about but it just doesn't work well.

I like peace and quiet when I am doing my work so at home I can have more control over that.

KeralMTG

I do the most of my online work at my home but sometime I will do some of it at my university after my classes are done. They have faster internet then I do at my home.

Storm

I have an office that is right off of my bedroom and that's where I do most of my online work. It's upstairs away from the noise from everyone else in the house so it gives me a little peace to concentrate on what I am doing. :Computer:

ulterios

I have an office that is right off of my bedroom and that's where I do most of my online work. It's upstairs away from the noise from everyone else in the house so it gives me a little peace to concentrate on what I am doing. :Computer:
I wish I had a location like that myself. Where I live it's not the noise inside of the house that is distracting but the noise from around the neighborhood. Where I live the neighbors are loud pretty much around the clock and my street gets a lot of traffic.

I need to create a soundproof room to do my work in! ;)

Storm

I wish I had a location like that myself. Where I live it's not the noise inside of the house that is distracting but the noise from around the neighborhood. Where I live the neighbors are loud pretty much around the clock and my street gets a lot of traffic.

I need to create a soundproof room to do my work in! ;)
Where my office area is it is about as soundproof as you can get without it being build as a sound proof room. I love it and it helps to get more work done.