Where can I find good SEO information?

Maria Marketing

I have been looking into researching SEO and wanted to know what websites have good information on SEO to help lean how to do it. I have done some google searches and gone to many websites but many look like I shouldn't trust what they say.

Does anyone know any good website with SEO information to learn from? I know about moz.com but where else is good?

:)

Maria Marketing

Google has a resource page for webmasters.
It includes SEO.

The last time I visited it, it was somewhat technical and I was quickly lost.
I'm somewhat technology challenged though.
It's at least worth looking at.

https://www.google.com/webmasters/#?modal_active=none
Great, thank you for sharing the link. I'll check it out. Funny that you say that you are technology challenged because I think of myself the same way. That is what my children call me. :)

I will take a look. Thanks

Maria Marketing

Looking for a Keyword Difficulty tool, I came across this article
https://ahrefs.com/blog/keyword-difficulty/

It seems that backlinks from different websites, higher authority the better are highly correlated with search engine placement.

Interesting...
Thank you. I was just looking around that site and found a lot of good posts with useful information on seo. I do not think I will be able to understand it all but it will be a good learning site. Thanks :)

KeralMTG

Looking for a Keyword Difficulty tool, I came across this article
https://ahrefs.com/blog/keyword-difficulty/

It seems that backlinks from different websites, higher authority the better are highly correlated with search engine placement.

Interesting...
I was reading another post on this website and it said the same thing about the higher authority backlinks. I have been doing much research about keywords and ranking methods to help me decide what are my best choices for keywords to try to rank for. Many places say the same thing. The site backlinko.com is also good for finding good link information and methods.

Maria Marketing

I personally recommend moz.com , searchengineland.com and also hubspot . Keep updating yourself is the important thing while working on SEO
Thanks. I knew about moz and searchengineland but I didn't know that hubspot has SEO information. Are you meaning on the blog on hubspot? I don't know too much about them but I have heard the name.

Maria Marketing

First, you need to use Keyword Planner to find your main and related keywords. Then you should purchase a SEMrush tool to compare with your potential competitors
Thanks, do you mean the google keyword planner in adwords? Sorry if that seems crazy to ask but I do not know if there are other keyword planners out there.

Maria Marketing

I was reading another post on this website and it said the same thing about the higher authority backlinks. I have been doing much research about keywords and ranking methods to help me decide what are my best choices for keywords to try to rank for. Many places say the same thing. The site backlinko.com is also good for finding good link information and methods.
I have seen some good blog posts on building links on backlinko. Some of it gets a little technical for me but I am learning some things from that site. :)

Argus

I have been looking for more seo information myself and find many good websites in google and bing. I think that bing has more important websites at the top than google does. I try both and go to many websites. Most of these say the same things so I guess it is important information.

ulterios

Here are another couple of top websites that have lots of good SEO information along with all kinds of other information that has to do with search engines in general.

searchenginewatch.com

searchengineland.com

They also have some good information about AdWords, websites design, marketing and other useful information. Check them out when you get a chance.

Dean

If you are searching in Google's search engine and looking for SEO information be sure to use the "Search Tools" feature and use it to narrow down the results to recent articles, posts, pages, etc. so that you will find more recent (hopefully) information on SEO.

Cheers, Dean.

vishwa

I personally visit searchenginewatch, searchenginejournal and google webmasters blog to get most of the SEO news and tips and tricks on SEO. These sites are providing some factual and effective SEO tips to increase your SEO score.