What's your New Year's resolution going to be?

Dean

It's about a week away from the new year, 2017, and I have been thinking about what my New Year's resolution would be this year. I have decided that I am going to spend more time on updating my websites and less time reading and researching. This will hopefully help improve my rankings by several ways. :)

How about you guys, what's your New Year's resolution going to be?

Cheers, Dean.

Storm

My New Years resolution is going to be to make more money in 2017. That will mean more online work but I never minded working more if it is productive. :D

ulterios

My New Year's resolution for 2017 is going to be to keep my New Year's resolution that I made last year. The New Year's resolution was NOT to make anymore New Year's resolutions! ;)

P.S. Seriously, that was my New Year's resolution lat year!

Dean

My New Years resolution is going to be to make more money in 2017.
I have made that resolution many times but it just doesn't seem to go as I had hoped. So this year I am going about it in a different way by trying to help the rankings of my sites so I can achieve the goal but in a different way.

Cheers, Dean.

Storm

I have made that resolution many times but it just doesn't seem to go as I had hoped. So this year I am going about it in a different way by trying to help the rankings of my sites so I can achieve the goal but in a different way.

Cheers, Dean.
Yes I have made the same one before too. This time though I mean it and will be trying harder. :D

Catherine1

I haven't really figured that out yet since I have been so busy with the holidays. I am sure it's going to have something to do with making more money though. :p

Maria Marketing

Well I am hoping to make enough money marketing this year to be able to only do that and not have to do other work so that's going to be my resolution. :)

ulterios

I haven't really figured that out yet since I have been so busy with the holidays. I am sure it's going to have something to do with making more money though. :p
Well I am sure that many members here are going to have a similar resolution. ;)

Well I am hoping to make enough money marketing this year to be able to only do that and not have to do other work so that's going to be my resolution. :)
That's a nice goal Maria. I'm sure that you'll have a great year and I hope that you reach that goal. ;)