What's your favorite independent affiliate program?

Dean

Someone asked me yesterday what my favorite independent affiliate program was. I really use mostly affiliate networks like Commission Junction, SharAsale and similar programs and do not market/promote a lot of independent affiliate programs (affiliate programs that are run by the seller/company themselves) so it's hard for me to say which is my favorite.

I am just curious as to what some of my fellow marketers favorite independent affiliate program is. What's your favorite?

Cheers, Dean.

ulterios

My favorite one used to be Namecheap's in-house affiliate program but they also have it through some of the affiliate networks so I just promote their services using those.

It always worked real well for me because I have been in the domain investing / domaining business for a very long time and had lots of contacts and other ways to market their services.

Now I basically just stick to the affiliate networks for many reasons. I do use the Envato Market affiliate program but don't promote their items much lately.

Dean

My favorite one used to be Namecheap's in-house affiliate program but they also have it through some of the affiliate networks so I just promote their services using those.

It always worked real well for me because I have been in the domain investing / domaining business for a very long time and had lots of contacts and other ways to market their services.

Now I basically just stick to the affiliate networks for many reasons. I do use the Envato Market affiliate program but don't promote their items much lately.
I have used their affiliate program before with some success but since I don't spend enough time in the domain circles these last couple of years I haven't had many sales. That's mainly because I have not promoted them though.

Cheers, Dean.