What will you suggest for traffic?

everyonewins

I am willing to pay/invest in some type of traffic program.

I tried PPC but they didn't work out. Can someone experienced suggest to me a paid traffic source, I'm looking for 200 unique visitors a day to my site 4 days a week.

Thank you.

Ilyas

Social networks, link building, networking can give you a vast amount of organic visitors. As for paid traffic; adwords, facebook ads and twitter work for me. Haven't really experimented with other platforms.

Dean

As for paid traffic; adwords, facebook ads and twitter work for me..
I've been wonder how well paid Twitter advertising worked. When you used Twitter paid advertising would you say that you got a good return on your investment? Is it something that you think would be cost effective versus the other paid options? Just curious because I have been thinking about trying them out but don't know anyone who has used them.

Cheers, Dean

Ilyas

I use twitter mostly for press releases, blog posts,... with targeted audiences, it certainly pays off in terms of page views and reading time if you target well. For conversions, I would not use twitter.

Dean

I use twitter mostly for press releases, blog posts,... with targeted audiences, it certainly pays off in terms of page views and reading time if you target well. For conversions, I would not use twitter.
Great, thanks for the information. I just wasn't sure how well it worked and for what purposes it was best for. I am always looking for new and better ways to market and have had thoughts about using Twitter but haven't seen enough good information. Thanks again!

Cheers, Dean

Virginia Werner

Well! you can increase your website traffic for free by providing good content. Provide quality, and the traffic will take care of itself. The Web works on the process of best giving and taking.