What is the best CDN - Content Delivery Network?

Dean

Hi everyone, I am looking for some input on which CDN is the best one to use. I have only used CloudFlare myself so I don't know if it's better or worse than the other CDN's out there. I was thinking about trying out another CDN for the purpose of comparing them and want to know which one would be best to try out.

What do you think is the best Content Delivery Network?

Cheers, Dean.

Traveler

I do not know which is the best CDN but I am looking at maybe using one. Someone told me that it really helped their blog get faster so I am wanting to try one.

vishwa

Cloudflare is a good CDN provider. I personally using it and happy with its services. If you want far better than cloudflare than you can opt for MaxCdn. It will cost you little higher than cloudflare.

DTS-NET

Hi everyone, I am looking for some input on which CDN is the best one to use. I have only used CloudFlare myself so I don't know if it's better or worse than the other CDN's out there. I was thinking about trying out another CDN for the purpose of comparing them and want to know which one would be best to try out.

What do you think is the best Content Delivery Network?

Cheers, Dean.
Cloudflare CEO recently wrote an informative blog post detailing how Cloudflare's architecture supports the scale needed to stop the biggest attacks.

https://blog.cloudflare.com/how-clo...lows-us-to-scale-to-stop-the-largest-attacks/

hands down cloudflare

Storm

I was looking at these a few months ago and many people are saying that MaxCDN is the best but it also doesn't have a free option like Cloudflare. I guess the best for each person on company depends on if they want a free CDN or a paid one.

Dean

I was looking at these a few months ago and many people are saying that MaxCDN is the best but it also doesn't have a free option like Cloudflare. I guess the best for each person on company depends on if they want a free CDN or a paid one.
Cloudflare is a good way to try out a CDN to see if you like the benefits it gives. If you like what happens when using one then you can always do some looking around to see which might give the best performance and other improvements.

KeralMTG

Everyone that I have seen talk about this says cloudflare is the best one but I have not really did much looking into it, It comes in some web hosting cpanels I have seen so maybe that is one reason that they say this.

Dean

Everyone that I have seen talk about this says cloudflare is the best one but I have not really did much looking into it. It comes in some web hosting cpanels I have seen so maybe that is one reason that they say this.
They all seem to have their pluses and minuses so it sometimes comes down to just finding the right one at the right price that has the right feature/s that you need.

Cloudflare is good and since they have a free plan they definitely get some good publicity for that. It also helps that they are standard on many web hosts in their cPanel's so the ease of implementation is a plus also.

Dean

MaxCDN is another name that comes to my mind when it comes to popular CDN providers. They have WP cache plugin to integrate on your WP blog which makes it easy for MaxCDN integration. They also offer a free plan to test the waters.
I have never personally tried MaxCDN but I have wanted to give it a try. I didn't know that they had a Wordpress plugin to help with integration. Thanks for the info, I will keep this in mind when I decide to try them out.