What is internet marketing?

Layn

I want to ask this simple question, what is internet marketing?

Looking around and all you guys talking about internet marketing but not sure someone can define exactly what it is...

I have my own perspective of what is marketing, but I like to know how you guys define about online internet marketing.

What are having in your mind about IM?

All your inputs are appreciated!

Mark007

IM can be simply described as promoting and marketing your business over the internet. It helps to build your online identity and reputation for your business to generate sales online.

HenaryMagas

IM can be simply described as promoting and marketing your business over the internet. It helps to build your online identity and reputation for your business to generate sales online.
I agree with this opinion, in my point of view, internet marketing included all methods to help your site grow and getting more traffic which you will get more sales or help you sell more products online.

Internet marketing is a system of how you go about getting your website/product/retail location etc made known on the Internet. It can consist of a website, ads, email newsletters, blog, discussion forum posting like here, tv ads directing to your website, the graphics and video creations involved and more.

amtwebsite

According to me, internet marketing or online marketing is related to advertising and marketing techniques and you have to use the Website and emails to drive directly traffic and it helps increase sales for your website.