What do you do beside looking at your computer?

I remmember once when I was in high school and then WOW came out (world of warcraft) I literaly didnt go out of my room for anything but school...

Andrei

Besides looking at my computer, I also look at my cell or tablet :p

elcidofaguy

Not eating lol... But I usually have a cup of tea or coffee, with my vape (recently quit smoking) but its just as good... :Rasta:

Haha @elcidofaguy I'm in the same boat, going on 7 months Vaping. I've got the Aspire ESP 30W with a Nautilis Mini tank ;) But yeah, when I am not looking at my Laptop either I am sleeping, eating, out for a beer with friends or looking at another computer screen elsewhere. When I am not working on my Company, I am working with another (I also sell Cell Phones); Work, Work, Work. Not going to get anywhere in life without hard work and determination!

elcidofaguy

Haha @elcidofaguy I'm in the same boat, going on 7 months Vaping. I've got the Aspire ESP 30W with a Nautilis Mini tank ;) But yeah, when I am not looking at my Laptop either I am sleeping, eating, out for a beer with friends or looking at another computer screen elsewhere. When I am not working on my Company, I am working with another (I also sell Cell Phones); Work, Work, Work. Not going to get anywhere in life without hard work and determination!

Nice one! Yeah I've been on the vaping due to birth of my baby girl and as such its going well - its weird being able to vape like ciggies indoors and in public and not having to feel like a pariah, even the misses is cool about it lol... Yeah I've got a VIP Photon Pro and its real close to smoking... Totally agree with the hard work and determination - I'm up to my neck with it, even more so with having to do the night shifts when the little one wakes up for a nappy and feed.... I think its time I deserved a beer for the countless loss of sleep ;-) :Cheers:

elcidofaguy congratulations on having a kid..my brother had second 4 months ago and I know how happy I was :) As for determination I agree but my past like 10 projects and stuff that I wanted to do and tried to make never came to light..There was always something to mess it up and I dont know how but everything I touch goes insanely wrong...

RDO Servers

I have my Keurig on my desk so I'm ready to work anytime!