What cloud storage services are good?

JennyJ

I want to start storing some backups and other files somewhere online and have been looking around at different options but they all seem the same with the exception of their prices.

I am more concerned about reliability than price so which cloud storage service would you recommend based on that?

Dean

I want to start storing some backups and other files somewhere online and have been looking around at different options but they all seem the same with the exception of their prices.

I am more concerned about reliability than price so which cloud storage service would you recommend based on that?
How much space do you think you might need?

I ask because Google gives you 15GB for free to use across their platforms and you can use Google drive for that. If you need more space then 100GB is $1.99 per month.

JennyJ

How much space do you think you might need?

I ask because Google gives you 15GB for free to use across their platforms and you can use Google drive for that. If you need more space then 100GB is $1.99 per month.
I really don't know for sure but I think that 15 GB will be enough so maybe I might just use Google drive. I will wait and see what else I can find before making a decision.

I was a little concerned with Google because I read that they will sometimes delete things if they think there is something that shouldn't be on their servers.

Kania

I read about these myself not long ago to store my website backups. I saw that Onedrive is highly rated and it has 15 GB of free storage. You can buy more if you need for for real cheap. It also integrates with your windows file explorer.

Dropbox is high rated too but you only get 2 GB of storage for free I think and then you have to buy more.

KeralMTG

I use OneDrive for mine because it comes on Windows already and you get 15 GB of space for free. I know the price to get more is pretty cheap but I don't remember what it is. I thought about Dropbox because I found some discount code in Google to get it for cheap but I really do not use it much so I really don't need more than the free 15 from Onedrive.

Ana

I have been using Drop Box but it is because it is provided for free through my employer. I like it and it seems to be a good service but the pricing is a little higher then some when I looked at them myself. It is easy to use and that is a key factor why my employer uses this service so if ease is something you value then you should look at their service.

Melker

I use One drive but that's more because it came installed on my PC when I got it but it seems to work really good. I think you will be fine with reliability if you use any of the top and more well-known services.

I would stay away from the smaller and ones you have never heard of without getting information on them first.

vishwa

Google drive is a good option to go with. You will get 15GB storage for free and it is enough to store thousands of pictures and text files. However it depends on the things you wan to store. However Google drive is a very reliable cloud storage platform.

JohnQ

I use Google drive and Onedrive and they have always been reliable. I have never stored more than 5-10GB of files on them but they have been reliable.

Maria Marketing

I use Google drive to store some things and it has always been reliable. I don't use it that much but it seems like it would be a good choice and since it's from Google it is a good service.