TV Series you're currently watching

Tania997

I'm a big fan of TV series if they have a particular story and they don't use a concept which is already well known and seen as the main point of the series. I'm recently catching up to house of cards, a lot of people told me it was good. I initially thought it was related to cards(well..) but luckily a friend of mine quickly told me about the political backstory and I found that really interesting. A whole lot of people told me to watch game of thrones(yes, I never watched a single episode) but there are too many episodes to catch up now and the internet is full of memes about it and I'm pretty sure they consist of spoilers mostly.

What are you watching these days? And do you have any good suggestion? I'd be glad to know another series which is unique and good.

BatmanWayne

I am seeing the final season of Breaking Bad, this is one of the best series in the world, I love it, I am also seeing Rick and Morty, this one is very good to an adult public.

augusta

I'm currently watching a family oriented series my mum and 1.episode 4.this is a must watch for all families.

I believe family is everything, so they should be a great bond amongst members and this is what this series seek to teach.

it is informative,educating and entertaining.

Kania

The only TV series that I am watching right now is Game of Thrones. I know that you think the memes and other information around the internet is spoiling it for you but if you watch it I guarantee that you will like it.

shilpa

I'm watching game of thrones for a while now. The story is very intriguing. And there's this interesting plot development that keeps me going. Also I'm watching Masterchef Season 8. I have done watching America's got talent. They're all pretty amazing.

iamreeence

I am currently watching Riverdale and Stranger Things from Netflix, I really like the story of those two. You should try watching it too, I don't want to give any ideas of what the story of these two series is just to avoid spoiling you guys. So just have a go and watch it! :)