Seth Turin clocking in

SethTurin

Hey all,

just found this forum from a link on webmastersun This is actually much more my style. Seems there's a lot of crossover though!

Nice to meet you all.

ulterios

Hi Seth and welcome to Internet Marketing Star forum, we are happy to have you join the community. If you have any questions the please feel free to ask or you may also post any questions that you might have in the appropriate forum section if you would like.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum and reading your posts.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

JennyJ

Hey Seth, Nice to meet you here on the forum.

What do you mean by "more your style"? The forum design?

Cheers :D

Catherine1

Hello Seth and welcome to the forum. You're "clocking in" huh? I like how you put that since most of us are here looking for something that is work/money related.

Nice to meet you. :)

Dean

Nice to meet you here Seth.

Internet marketing is more my thing as well. Webmaster related tasks are just not as interesting and fun as internet marketing is. :D

KeralMTG

Hey all,

just found this forum from a link on webmastersun This is actually much more my style. Seems there's a lot of crossover though!

Nice to meet you all.
Nice to meet you here Seth and nice to have you be a part of the website with us.

Are your specialties internet marketing?

SethTurin

Nice to meet you here Seth and nice to have you be a part of the website with us.

Are your specialties internet marketing?

Yes, that's one of my specialties :)

UBot Studio is one of the more recognized IM automation tools, and I've learned a lot since it was released 7 years ago.

Storm

Hey Seth,

Nice to have you with us here. :)

Maria Marketing

Welcome to the forum Seth. :)

I think you will like it here since we have a lot of real nice and helpful people. I'm usually one that needs the help since I don't know as much as some here do. ;)

See you around.