Selling on Amazon?

Adrianhenry

I have had a quick look at selling on Amazon and the setup seems complicated, or is it just me, much more involved compared to ebay ?

Anyone has experience with Amazon pls share any tips on how to get started with this platform?

Dean

I haven't used Amazon in a while (for selling) but I do know that it was a little harder to setup and start selling than eBay a while back.

I do think that eBay makes it way too easy for people to sell on there though, so maybe they should toughen up their requirements to help eliminate the sellers who are pulling scams and so on.

I wish I could give you some tips on Amazon but things change so what might have been easier or harder several months ago might have revered from what it was then.

Cheers, Dean

ulterios

Yes Amazon can be a little more complicated than eBay but depending on what you are selling, it might be worth the extra work to be able to sell on Amazon.

I would also look into the competition on Amazon vs. eBay to see which platform has more competition. If there is less competition on Amazon then they might be worth the extra work.

Good Luck. ;)

KeralMTG

I tried selling on amazon but did not sell many sales. Ebay is much better most times.

Depends on what you are selling too. There are other places to sell things but it depends on what you are selling.