Room for one more??

Unknown

Hello everybody,

my name is Unknown but since I feel like in order to get to know everybody we always have to share at least some information here's a bit about me; I am in my twenties and I come from Europe. I love learning and growing as a freelancer and future business owner (hopefully?) and this is the main reason that I am so excited to be joining the forum. I can't wait to read everybody's posts and also share my own knowledge!

See you around ;)

ulterios

Hi Unknown and welcome to Internet Marketing Star forum, we are happy to have you join us here and we look forward to reading your posts.

We have many other European members as well as members from just about everywhere you can think of so I am sure you will get a lot out of this forum.

Since you state that you are a freelancer then if you would like you may post some threads offering your services in out marketplace and maybe find some new clients.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Dean

Welcome to the forum, Unknown. We always have room for more great people. :)

What kind of business owner are you hoping to become? Something online or a physical business?

Catherine1

Nice to meet you Unknown and sure we have room for more people. We have a nice forum and good people around so I think you will like it here.

See you around the site.