Query related to Hosting

Sam150

Is web hosting at $90/yr with below mentioned specification is good or cheap or expensive

Free domain name
100 GB Storage
1 TB Bandwidth
Web Site Builder
MySQL Databases
phpMyAdmin
PostgreSQL
Image Magick
IonCube
Zend Optimizer

also a SSL at $ 24/yr ( Rapid SSL)

I am looking for a ecommerce hosting is this offer good for me or not.

Please guide me.

vishwa

Your configuration along with Budget looks promising. The price is good for that type of hosting configuration. However check the support and reviews of the hosting company before you get started.

Waqass

Looks like a VPS price to me.
The functions mentioned below are just softwares and are free so the cost doesn't depends upon them. The only thing they would be charging you is space and bandwidth.
Web Site Builder
MySQL Databases
phpMyAdmin
PostgreSQL
Image Magick
IonCube
Zend Optimizer

Ps. Just be sure if you are paying this amount that your hard disk is SSD (Solid State Drive) for faster performance.

The added layer of secure Linux (CloudLinux) and fast server (LiteSpeed) would further add costs to the host and most of the host avoid these due to the cost factor.

ulterios

Is web hosting at $90/yr with below mentioned specification is good or cheap or expensive

Free domain name
100 GB Storage
1 TB Bandwidth
Web Site Builder
MySQL Databases
phpMyAdmin
PostgreSQL
Image Magick
IonCube
Zend Optimizer

Please guide me.

Hi Sam, Is this for a shared hosting service?

I also saw that you didn't mention the amount of RAM, that's one of the more important resources for a hosting plan and affects many things? I would check to see what this plan includes.

Dean

Is this service for a good and reputable hosting service provider? There are some that you should be careful when dealing with. Always make sure that the hosting provider doesn't have a large amount of bad reviews and other negative information around the web.

Cheers, Dean

Sam150

I talked to company they have servers in Germany (for EU people)
This plan is shared not VPS.
They told me that I will get fix 100 GB storage and 1 TB bandwidth/month
So should I go for it??

Dean

I talked to company they have servers in Germany (for EU people)
This plan is shared not VPS.
They told me that I will get fix 100 GB storage and 1 TB bandwidth/month
So should I go for it??
To be honest, for shared hosting this price is ok, but you can get better especially for a first/introductory year. I would ask and see what the RAM amount is that you get (in theory) and what the control panel is for their shared hosting. Those two things can make a difference for several things.

Cheers, Dean.

ulterios

I would definitely check to see what the say the RAM amount is for this plan as well as to find out if these are SSD or traditional hard drives. These two things can make a huge difference in performance.

KeralMTG

Free domain name
100 GB Storage
1 TB Bandwidth
Web Site Builder
MySQL Databases
phpMyAdmin
PostgreSQL
Image Magick
IonCube
Zend Optimizer

Please guide me.
Some of these specs look good but you can probably get a better price than that if you look around google. I think you also should check specs on RAM because I see many that have very little. I have been looking for hosting and seen many with a price better than this but you also have to check reputation of host also.

Muzzamil

Free domain name
100 GB Storage
1 TB Bandwidth
Web Site Builder
MySQL Databases
phpMyAdmin
PostgreSQL
Image Magick
IonCube
Zend Optimizer

Please guide me.
It's actually really good because there are some webhosting companies that are charging $74 per month and don't even have a lot of features. If you want to set up a eCommerce website, I would recommend you to check out shopify becasue they have the best sites and hosting features for eCommerce websites. Good Luck!

Rackend

Price of host mainly depends on their SLA. If they are offering high uptime than price would be higher. However you have too much space as for shared host so I'd think twice if they are not oversold