PayPal or Payza?

david smith

Every payment gateway has its pros and cons like the subscription fee of some payment gateway is less, but the commission on each transaction is high. Some payment gateways have additional features, while others may lack some features. Some payment gateways compared to others gives more preference to the buyers while others give more prefer the seller. I prefer PayPal as it widely used globally by many buyers and sellers.

vishwa

PayPal is far better than payza. I am using PayPal from last 10 years and never had any problem with them so far. Payza customer support is really horrible and there bank withdrawals fees are very high.

Andi_Hannah

I use Paypal for 7 years now, but I would also like to try Payoneer as they provide lower cost of transactions. (I'm not promoting Payoneer though :D)

squeeze

I preferred paypal than payza.Paypal is more secure and easy.You can repeat transaction in second's.

fishmonk

I prefer Paypal as it's accepted in my country. I have done a lot of withdrawals and payments using Paypal. The transactions are smooth and no issues occur.

Paypal is also widely accepted by other countries so it's pretty easy for me to use it to receive payment for my freelancing work.