Newbie from Aisa

ulterios

Hi Pointbreak and welcome to Internet Marketing Star forum, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the site and reading your posts.

That's an interesting ID, is it from the movie by the same name?

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Pointbreak

Yes it is! Way, way back, I recall trying to find a name that would be different. As a teen, I don't really care what it could mean so long as it makes an impact to me. :D Finally came across this name, it was a movie in the 90's with Keanu Reeves. I just revised it and use it as one word.

Ulterios is a cool name too!

Cheers mate!

ims

Looking for Stars...
Staff member
Hi Pointbreak!
Welcome to Internet Marketing Star!
We are glad to have you on this forum and looking forward to reading your useful posts.

Cheers,

Dean

Welcome to the forum Pointbreak. It's nice to have you with us here and I think you will enjoy the forum since we have many great people that are around and interacting.

Speaking of the Movie "Point Break", I love that movie and saw it in the theaters when it cam out. A really cool movie.

Have you seen the new remake they did a couple of years ago? It was ok but I really didn't like it especially compared to the one with Keanu.

Great to have you with us. :)

Pointbreak

Wow! Thank you for the warm welcome guys! I really appreciate it. I would have to say, I am enjoying my "me time" in reading different posts on many topics on this forum. This thread is something I look forward to the most. :Dancing2:

I am looking forward in seeing your posts and different threads as well.

Let's learn from each other and make this experience fruitful for all of us.

Happy posting!

Pointbreak

Welcome point break ,am also a new member looking forward to learning from you too.

Welcome to you too then, Angels! :Welcome1:

What forum topic kept you busy lately? Can't wait to share ideas with you and the rest of the guys here.