New to InternetMarketingStar

SenseiSteve

Finally, another quality forum here. I'm always on the search for great forums and have found one here. Looking forward to the discussions and glad to be here.

I've been involved with the Internet since 1995, both as a General Manager of a local ISP and networking firm and as a Corporate Sales Executive for a data center.

I'm currently the Director of Sales for a hosting company, but also have a part-time firm of my own, designing websites and performing SEO optimization.

KikoLyne

Hello SenseiSteve

Glad to have you on InternetMarketingStar!

Looking forward to seeing you around and reading more your shares.

ChrisBa

Welcome SenseiSteve, I knew about your brandname via forums on the internet.

Nice to meet you here and congrats you have just joined a great forum for advertising and promoting services.

Dean

Finally, another quality forum here. I'm always on the search for great forums and have found one here. Looking forward to the discussions and glad to be here.

I've been involved with the Internet since 1995, both as a General Manager of a local ISP and networking firm and as a Corporate Sales Executive for a data center.

I'm currently the Director of Sales for a hosting company, but also have a part-time firm of my own, designing websites and performing SEO optimization.
Greetings SenseiSteve, glad to have you with us here. It's great to have another member with some hosting, design and SEO knowledge around.

I'll keep an eye out for your posts. :)

Cheers, Dean

KeralMTG

Hi Steve, nice to have you as part of the forum. Since you are working for a hosting company I hope to learn some things about hosting. See you in the forum.