New Comer

Hello Everyone. I'm so glad to actually be here. I'm new so please be good to me.
You can call me Mits. I'm a student with a very high dreams. Not that good at everything but have faith that I can do anything.

My motto in life: "Beauty is useless without a brain."

Please welcome me with a warm hug.

ulterios

Hello Mits and welcome to Internet Marketing Star Forum, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the forum and reading your posts.

I like your motto, it's a good one. ;)

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Dean

Welcome to the forum Mits. We have some other active members that are students also so I am sure that you will fit in and enjoy it here.

I'll see you around the boards

Kania

I am very happy to meet you here Mits and I think you will like it here. Does Mits mean something?

Marcos

Welcome to the site Mits. I am happy that you could join us here.

Your motto reminds me of of what a friend of mine used to say. He would say "Brains are what makes the Beauty" and by coincidence he would up getting married to a university professor.

emoxigh27

Hello, Michelle! I'm a newbie too. :) What country are you from? You look like a Filipina like me. Am I right? Anyway, let's enjoy reading and posting comments here in the forum. A warm welcome to us. Cheers!
:Welgroup:

Ashes099

Hello mits, im also new here. A friend referred this community to me. I believe that when you think you can do it then you will. Great motto! Good luck in life!

young

Hi . I welcome you with a hug :) I am also new here but ready to get along with others. I will be good to you, I assure you that hehe. Just to advise you, be persistent to what you are doing. I know that being a student is a bit challenge because sometimes you also think of your allowances and where to get money to pay for school fees. This is an opportunity and a gateway to improve ourselves and a channel to make income, maybe not that much at least it could help. :) So welcome and good luck to both of us.

dks1989

Hello Mits! Welcome to the Internet Marketing Star. I hope you are having a great time. I am happy that you have high dreams. Keep being on the right track by doing well in school and finish your studies. You better chase those dreams with an advantage. It is tough out there. That much I can tell. Let me share one of my favorite quotes in life from Henry Ford:

"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it."

Enjoy!

jay_cua

Hello Everyone. I'm so glad to actually be here. I'm new so please be good to me.
You can call me Mits. I'm a student with a very high dreams. Not that good at everything but have faith that I can do anything.

My motto in life: "Beauty is useless without a brain."

Please welcome me with a warm hug.

First of all, hey there Mits. I would like to say welcome to the site but to be honest I am even more of a neophyte than you and I too am hoping for a warm welcome. Perhaps we should both welcome each other with a warm hug. Hello.

Yes I agree what you said about beauty. I guess that is what makes it superficial because it can be scientifically altered. But the brain is something you actually work hard on over time to let it grow and foster more wisdom.

With that, again welcome to the both of us. I hope we both enjoy being in these forums.

romarie0425

Hi Guys! I'm very glad to be here.

Internet Marketing Star is such a big help for me. My motto in life "Try and try until you succeed."
That's why I keep on trying things like online jobs like this one. I hope I can do my best by writing what's on my mind to help our friend here. Thanks for accepting me, being part of it.

jemuelterrado

Hello welcome my friend and enjoy your stay. Congrats for making it to be part of this awesome website. Actually i am a newbie too and im really enjoying it to be here.

yahm2001

Hi guys! Im newbie here. I enjoy reading your post, guys. Its nice to be with you all here. I thank the staff/s for the very warm welcoming me here. Hope I can write more interesting things in here to enhance my knowledge in writing thoughts and opinions which I really enjoy doing as well as learn more about every single topics. Once again thank you.