My Introduction Dicumoseeng

Dicumoseeng

Hello to everone reading this

I'm a new member here and would like to meet and learn from the best; I'm a beginner internet marketer who and trying to make my way to excel at what I do.

I like technology so much and I'm a university student now. I have my own small online business which I operate from home, I plan someday to own an office and become a legal entity.

I play some piano and sing.

ulterios

Greetings @Dicumoseeng and welcome to our great community, we are happy to have you join us.

Since you are new to Internet Marketing you can get a lot of knowledge in this field by reading through some of the threads/topics that other have posted here. If you want to know something that you can't find an answer to then you can create a new thread/topic and get some help and information from one of our other members.

If you have any questions about our community, feel free to post a thread if you can't find the information you need or you can also send me a message and I will be glad to help you out.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

BelindaMT

Hello to everone reading this

I'm a new member here and would like to meet and learn from the best; I'm a beginner internet marketer who and trying to make my way to excel at what I do.

I like technology so much and I'm a university student now. I have my own small online business which I operate from home, I plan someday to own an office and become a legal entity.

I play some piano and sing.
Hello Dicumoseeng,
Welcome to Internet Marketing Star. I hope you enjoy being here. I know as a newbie internet marketers are difficult and career here is not a joke but I believed you can make it and I can assure you that you will learn a lot from here just like me. Enjoy and see you around.