I've been offline

MidnightAngel

In case anyone is wondering where I've been, we have had no power now for three days due to some storms that rolled through. We still have no power, which is why I haven't been online much. I'm at work so I wanted to post a quick message to say HI and let anyone know that is curious. I'll pop on again when I get some down time here. TTYL!! :Boxing:

PTTed

Dang that mother nature! She can be a real pain in the *** sometimes!

Mark007

That has been very weird with these storms going on and disconnecting the power supply. It might have been a massive breakout down there. Hope you get back the electricity soon.

elcidofaguy

Take it easy - hopefully the worst is over... Otherwise make sure to stock up on the essentials i.e booze, ciggies and toilet paper lol.... I thought this might cheer you up ;-)

volcans-storm_o_1009328.jpg

MidnightAngel

GREETINGS! Remember Me? LOL We were out of power due to storm damages throughout the area for 3 days, then we lost it again last night for 1/2 hour, but I think all is well now. Time to get back to posting etc. Whew, rough week, but glad to be back!

Hostlumina

That's crazy. Weather has definitely changed over the years. We have had some crazy storms here, lucky my area was not affected but there were about 50,000 people without power a day or two.

But I agree keep essentials in stock - I would drop the TP.... there are plenty of leafs and rocks that the nature provides :)

MidnightAngel

But I agree keep essentials in stock - I would drop the TP.... there are plenty of leafs and rocks that the nature provides :)

You're so silly! During hunting season, in the woods, I make sure husband gives me enough tp because I am NOT using leaves. Some places leaves should NEVER be...LOL