Is the Microsoft Edge Browser good?

Dean

I've been using Windows 10 for quite some time but I have really not spent a lot of time using the Microsoft edge Web Browser other than here and there.

Has anyone used the Microsoft Edge web browser and if so then what is your opinion on it?

KeralMTG

I have not used it yet because I heard that it is slow and I already had my web browser going slow so I did not want another one. I am trying out google chrome now and if it does not work well then I might try edge browser.

Dean

I have not used it yet because I heard that it is slow and I already had my web browser going slow so I did not want another one. I am trying out google chrome now and if it does not work well then I might try edge browser.
I have been trying to use it myself a little lately but you are right, it does seem slow. Maybe one day Microsoft will produce a nice fast web browser. LOL

Maria Marketing

I usually use my Mac and rarely use my PC so I really have not used the new Microsoft web browser but I have been wanting to try it out and see if it's any good. I don't think it can be worse than Internet Explorer is so it might be ok.

JennyJ

Microsoft Edge came on my new laptop and I tried to use it but I just didn't like the feel of it so I downloaded and went back to Google Chrome.

Dean

Microsoft Edge came on my new laptop and I tried to use it but I just didn't like the feel of it so I downloaded and went back to Google Chrome.
That's basically why I have used it, just because it came with Windows 10. I have tried to use it more but it just wasn't as good as what I was used to.

ulterios

I have used a a little but not much more than just for testing things out or trying to give it a chance. The thing that I prefer in a web browser is speed and the one that I use (SRWare Iron) is much faster than the Microsoft Edge web browser so it's hard to stick with it.

It would be nice if Microsoft came out with a speed/lite version of Edge that was fast. Then I might use it. ;)

Storm

I use it a little on one of my laptops but I usually don't use it. I really did not care for it when I first started using it so it rarely gets used.

Catherine1

It's ok I guess. Much better than internet explorer was. I still like Opera the best though.

Traveler

The edge web browser is pretty good I guess. I am just not too used to it but I have been using it for over a month I think. It's better than internet explorer and faster too.

Marcos

I have tried the Edge browser since it came with windows 10 but I have not been able to stick with using it. It just seems like it is much slower than the other top browsers that are available.

Right now I am mostly using chrome from google or firefox.

Yes I liked it. It is fast and It's design is great.. :D
But I think it's not that good for using professionally :D And please YouTube for experiment, some YouTuber made some videos with compare with other browsers ;) You will love it :D

KeralMTG

Yes I liked it. It is fast and It's design is great.. :D
But I think it's not that good for using professionally :D And please YouTube for experiment, some YouTuber made some videos with compare with other browsers ;) You will love it :D
I can never get it to go fast myself. I will check on youtube like you said to see more. I am still using internet explorer most times because I am used to it and it seems like it is the same speed as other browsers I use.