Is Namesilo good?

KeralMTG

I have a domain that is a .com domain and it is almost time for renewing it but the prices at Godaddy are high for their renewal rates so I am thinking to transfer it to another registrar. I saw that Namesilo has cheap prices for domain renewals but I don't know if they are good or not. Is Namesilo good?

Storm

I just started using them myself because they have real good prices for domains and the renewals of them. I haven't used their customer support yet so I don't know what that is like from personal experience but they are recommended by a lot of people around the internet from my searches looking into them.

Dean

Yes, Namesilo is a good registrar and if you decide to go with them then I am sure that you will be happy with them. They have usually the best pricing when you consider registrations for domains and their renewals.

I use them and have not had any problems with them at all and they have a good reputation so you should be happy with Namesilo.

ulterios

I have used Namesilo for a few years and have never had any issues with them at all. I think that they are a good choice as a registrar to use.

Catherine1

I was just looking at Namesilo to transfer a domain to because their prices are so much better than where I am at now. I have one at Godaddy that is near time to renew and they want more to renew the domain than some other top registrars so I might move it to save some money.

I haven't transferred a domain before so I have to find out how to do that though.

Catherine1

Do not worry because that is very easy to do. You can search your registrar help files for how to do it or also in google.
I just did it today and it was not hard to do at all. I thought it was going to be a little hard but I was surprised.

Traveler

Namesilo has cheap domain registrations, transfers and renewals and those are the three things that most people want. I see them getting talked about with good praise a lot nowadays so they must be doing something good.

KeralMTG

Namesilo has cheap domain registrations, transfers and renewals and those are the three things that most people want. I see them getting talked about with good praise a lot nowadays so they must be doing something good.
I have seen more things about them that say they are good. I just did not remember seeing that name before so I thought I should ask first.

I have only heard good things about Namesilo, they have been in business for a long time and they offer cheap domains. The only downside is that their prices for premium domains is a lot higher but if the domain is not premium then they come for cheap.
What do you mean with premium domains? Like from a marketplace?

Traveler

I have seen more things about them that say they are good. I just did not remember seeing that name before so I thought I should ask first.
I saw them mentioned a few times on some other forums and they were saying good things. They seem to be a good one.