Is it difficult to start a business?

fbc

I started my business in 1990. It was really very hard to decide at the time whether to leave my job or to run a business. I must say that the condition was very difficult indeed when I started the business. The whole family opposed my idea. With a very limited capital and no business background, I finally decided that I must do something. And today, this is what I have now that makes me feel proud of myself.

Traveler

Sometime it is difficult to start a business with a real location because of the extra expenses that you have but if you are taking about an online business it is pretty cheap to do that.

What kind of business is yours?

Maria Marketing

I started my business in 1990. It was really very hard to decide at the time whether to leave my job or to run a business. I must say that the condition was very difficult indeed when I started the business. The whole family opposed my idea. With a very limited capital and no business background, I finally decided that I must do something. And today, this is what I have now that makes me feel proud of myself.
That is good for you and I am happy for you. I know that often family members do not understand our thoughts and why exactly we want to do something but we have to do what we think is best anyway.

Some of my family members were the same way with my internet marketing even though it is just a side project and not my regular work yet.

Kania

That is great for you mate! :D

My family also does not understand what I am doing with my online marketing and why I am doing it. They don't understand things like that and even when I explain it they think it is a game.

Will247

Wow, 27 years ago. That's great that you had the dedication to go ahead and start your own business even though your family opposed the idea.

I know that sometime we have to just go with our hearts and will and just go ahead and commit ourselves even though those around us don't see or know what we do.

Congratulations on your success.