Is blogging hard?

Nathan92

Obviously this is a difficult task after I tried to find writers to write articles for my blog but it's not as my expectation, they write good but they didn't really know about my niche thus blog posts didn't show real factors for a reader needs.

what about your blog? how did you do blogging for your blog?

vishwa

I suggest that if you have passion or may be you can have experience in certain area where you can think that you can help others than blogging is nothing hard to do. For example I love technology and love to write on it. So, I don't need any writers unless they willing to do Guest Posts.

robertdn

I suggest that if you have passion or may be you can have experience in certain area where you can think that you can help others than blogging is nothing hard to do. For example I love technology and love to write on it. So, I don't need any writers unless they willing to do Guest Posts.
Could you consider Guest Posts as a factor can decrease your site's rankings? how did you solve that?

vishwa

Could you consider Guest Posts as a factor can decrease your site's rankings? how did you solve that?

I don't think so that accepting Guest post is harmful for my ranking and even I did not realize it with my site. My site ranking grows constantly. I think Doing guest post is not harmful until it looks like link spamming.

SenseiSteve

Guest posts on your blog are fine, as long as they add real value to your viewer base.

ulterios

Obviously this is a difficult task after I tried to find writers to write articles for my blog but it's not as my expectation, they write good but they didn't really know about my niche thus blog posts didn't show real factors for a reader needs.

what about your blog? how did you do blogging for your blog?
I have always written my own blog posts for all my sites. I am in NO WAY a writer but I have always had a way with speaking, so when I am writing I always try to write as if I am speaking to someone. Well, at least most of the time. ;)

My problem over the last year or so was that I was stretching myself too thin, so finding time to write articles was not always easy.

I know that finding a good writer or writers that are knowledgeable, affordable and dependable is not an easy task. That's one reason why I have always done it myself.

However, I have been debating on trying to find someone to write some articles for me due to some other projects that I have started with and are taking up my time.

Bottom line is sometimes you just have to do it yourself when you have high expectations...

KeralMTG

Blogging is only hard if you do not try it. May be hard in the beginning but gets easy as you do it more. Keep doing it and you will be a great blogger.

Dean

Blogging can be hard if you are not a natural writer like myself. One thing that can make it easier is to write about things you know about or really like.

It can be hard at first for many people but believe me, it gets easier as you do it more and more often. Practice makes perfect as they say. I say practice makes it easier, it's hard to be perfect! ;)

Cheers, Dean